Family unity is important no matter where you are from, and especially during difficult times. Reinforce your desire to foster family unity with a quote about family unity. These family bonding quotes provide inspiration, build bridges, and encourage love and support.
Encouraging sayings for families with common parents
When parents separate, the ideal scenario is to continue promoting a united frontco-paternityfor your children These phrases reflect the spirit of family unity for children who do not live with both parents in the same household.
- In this family we have two houses but only one heart.
- Family is in our hearts, connected for life no matter where you rest your head.
- Marriage brought us together for a while, but our children keep us together as a family for life.
- On the outside it might seem like we've grown apart, but as a family we've always stayed connected at heart.
- Recipe for a united family: 3 cups love, 1 cup empathy, 1/4 cup patience, 1 tablespoon teamwork.
- 50+ work and family quotes to celebrate your dream team
- Long distance friendship quotes for your unbreakable bond
- 85 nature quotes to help you enjoy the great outdoors
Phrases to stay together in emergency situations
From natural disasters to the death of a family member, people need extra support in unexpected moments of need. Bring your family together with these quotes on how togetherness can support healing.
- Like a team in the championship game, our family will unite in triumph.
- Healing occurs when individual hearts combine their strength to beat as one at the center of a family.
- When all our possessions are taken away from us, we are left with a structure held together by love: the family.
- Our family cannot be divided, only reorganized. The end result looks different but still feels consistent and full of love.
- Each member of this family is the first to respond; Hearing the call, we do not hesitate to unite and act.
Offers for families separated by distance
Families are physically separated when one or more members relocate or travel to a distant location. Help your family feel together even when they can't see each other with quotes about the power of your bond.
- From near or far, our paths parted only by car. As long as we exist, there is no distance that our family cannot stand.
- No matter where each of us is, together we can look at the same sun, moon and sky, then we will be one family forever.
- You can't see the air, but you need it to breathe, and it's always there. Likewise, your family may not be in sight, but we need each other and we will always be there.
- As a family, we reserve time for each other, we don't reserve. That's the key to a strong chain, even if some links don't touch.
- Life can tear us apart, but together we stay in each other's hearts.
- Separate oceans are not enough to sever the bonds of this family.
- The times we talk or think about each other add up to the greater sum that is our family.
Dating for military families who love and protect
Military families face unique challenges as they seek to foster family unity.Budgets for military familiesHarness the power and creativity these families use to stay together. One of theseMilitary SayingsYou can express your own feelings.
- On the front lines of love, we stick together as a family and always win.
- In a lifestyle full of ever-changing environments, our family stays bright as the beacon pointing home.
- Although we don't all wear the uniform, we are all members of the same unit.
- When a member of our family is in need, everyone stands ready to offer help.
- There's an invisible bond that unites soldiers, it's called family.
- When times grow darker and the road is winding, know that we wait here, praying for your safe return.
- We cannot fight by your side, but we take up arms in our hearts.
Idioms Stand by your brothers
If you lost your parents, they are no longer part of your life or you are just dumber than thieves,Proverbs brothersit can help brothers and sisters see the strength of their family bonds. Some of thesedating for siblingsand the sisters may sound faithful to you.
- Creating a united family can begin with us.
- As long as I have my brothers and sisters, I have a family.
- Together as brothers we have everything we need to build a strong family.
- The sibling bond is strong enough to keep any family together.
- When siblings promise to stay together, the family can grow.
- You are my brother, my blood and my best friend of choice.
- We're a great team, brother. You protect me and I take over.
- Of all I have in this world, it is your love that I cherish the most.
Family budgets for each family structure
You can be part of onemixed family, a foster family, or any variation of other family structures. no matter how youdefine family, their sense of love and togetherness is forever at the heart of unity.
- Our shared love and devotion to one another makes us family.
- Sharing bloodlines doesn't unite families, love does.
- Choosing to be a united family takes a lot more strength and love than genetics.
- The day we decided to connect our lives forever was the day we became family.
- I choose you as my family, every minute, every hour, every day, forever.
- We don't share DNA, we share FNA: The Family Never Gives Up.
- Together we make a perfect family puzzle.
General sayings about your strong family
From family reunions to personalized Christmas gifts,Quotes about familyUnity are great ways to convey the importance of your relationships.
- Like chewing gum on a shoe, you're stuck on me and I'm on you.
- Keeping a family together is like putting a puzzle together. It can be tricky to put all the pieces together but once they come together they fit perfectly.
- Keeping our family together means doing what is best for each individual and for the family as a whole.
- On our own, each of us makes waves. Together we form an ocean too big and strong to be divided.
- family meansFAlwaysAUEMETROGlutUEimprintUEContinueYÖ.
Extended family dating for kind and loving relatives
Celebrate your family unity with quotes about larger family groups.
- Family can extend far beyond a home.
- Every day with my family is like a family reunion; We have fun with everyone who wants to join.
- The more you expand family ties, the stronger the unity becomes.
- The extended family federation provides a solid foundation for the life of each individual.
- Extending love as far as your family can reach creates a web of love that is unbreakable.
Inspirational quotes on family unity
The family unit gives each member a deep sense of belonging. Use these quotes to cheer up your family and express how close you are.
- The family unit begins with U - N - I.
- Family unity isn't about being on the same page at the same time, it's about being in the same book and working towards the same goal.
- United we are a family, divided we are alone.
- Individually we are very unique, but when we are together we are an absolute masterpiece.
- The power created by family unity could set the whole world on fire.
Love phrases for family union
If you love your family time, these quotes can help you express those feelings.
- The loving embrace of the family brings all the warmth you need.
- The times when I feel most loved are the times when I am close to family.
- Family love can never be replaced, it is unique.
- Infinite love is synonymous with family.
- When our family is together, it is impossible not to feel love.
You areNot knowing?
Sign up for our newsletter with the latest stories and products we love.
Phrases about the strength of a very close family
Families that stick together through thick and thin have incredible strength as individuals and as a whole.
- A strong family is the glue that binds each individual to the world.
- The strongest people are those who are supported by a loving family.
- Family unity is the driving force behind a loving heart.
- If you fall in life, your family will pick you up and pick you up.
- The key to endurance and strength is a united family.
- Nothing can break you when you have your family by your side.
Sentences about family cohesion
Keeping your family together physically or emotionally can be challenging. Use these quotes to encourage family bonds.
- Families are held together by love, so spread it like glue.
- Keep your family together by being your best cheerleader and greatest resource.
- Family isn't a noun, it's a verb that requires the action of each member to keep the whole thing afloat.
- You can't choose your family, but you can make them your own.
- Focus on what unites you and your family will never fall apart.
Quotes about why families should stick together
For many people there is no one else in the world to protect them as family members. Quotes about why families should stay together remind everyone what the purpose of the family is.
- Families are the pieces that make up the whole world. Humanity depends on their union.
- Without family ties, there is nothing in the universe strong enough to hold people together.
- When you decide to swim with the family, you create a natural safety net against the dangers of the world.
- Your family needs you as much as you need them; That's why it's important that we stick together.
- There is no one in the world better equipped and ready to help you succeed than your family.
Family phrases shared but never lost
When your family is divided, inspirational quotes can help bring everyone together. Even if family members are feeling lost, let them know that they will always have a place in the fold.
- A family divided within itself cannot love.
- While a family can be divided by its individuals, it can never be divided by anything.
- All families can be divided into two categories: the chosen and those united by invisible ties.
- Families that love each other until they get it right will never break up.
- You can never divide a family to the point where it ceases to exist. There's always something like that.
- When you are ready to come back, we will be here waiting for you.
- Go if you must, but remember that when you return, your home will still be here.
- I leave you an abiding light in my heart so that you always know the way back to the love of your family.
- Don't be afraid to come home because all you will see are open arms waiting for your hug.
Famous quotes about family cohesion
Quotes about family bonds and togetherness abound in books, movies, and songs.
- Manufacturerdevon franklinsays about the family in the filmmiracles from heaven,"Keeping your family together is an extraordinary achievement, especially in the face of great conflict."
- Mutter TeresaHe once said, "The family that prays together stays together."
- From the popular children's songthe more we get together, the repetitive lyrics express the joy of being together: "The more we are together, the happier we will be."
- in your songBlues Freestyle/We as a family, Jay-Z sings "Because more than ever we need to stick together."
- A saying inspired by the art of quiltingBut"A family united by love seldom breaks."
- in your bookfor another day,Mitch-AlbumIt says, "Staying with your family makes it family."
- animated children's filmLilo and Stitchemphasizes the family bond expressed in Lilo and her sisterMotto"Family means no one is left behind."
- in his bookThe Marriage Price,jennifer prostis "Family sticks together, no matter what."
promoting family unity
Words of encouragement and comfort about family unity are important in different situations. Find the right quote for your family and needs so you can express exactly how you feel.
Trending on LoveToKnow
© 2023 LoveToKnow Media. All rights reserved.
What is family bonding quotes? ›
- “Family is not an important thing. It's everything.” – Michael J. Fox.
- “The memories we make with our family is everything.” – Candace Cameron Bure.
- “Family is family.” – Linda Linney.
- “The family is one of nature's masterpieces.” – George Santayana.
- “In time of test, family is best.” – Burmese Proverb.
"My family is my life, and everything else comes second as far as what's important to me." "Family and friends are hidden treasures, seek them out and enjoy their riches." "The memories we make with our family is everything." "Everyone needs a house to live in, but a supportive family is what builds a home."What makes a family strong quotes? ›
- Families are the compass that guides us. ...
- My family is my strength and my weakness.
- Where the roots are deep, there is no reason to fear the wind.
- We must take care of our families wherever we find them. - ...
“Bond is stronger than blood. The family grows stronger by bond.” “Connecting with someone is not necessarily a bond with a significant other, or even a friend, but can be the indefinable - perhaps the rarest and most precious thing in life to find at all.”What is a strong family bond? ›
Strong families: what they are, how they work. share. Strong families help children feel safe and secure. Strong families have warmth and care, good communication, predictability, and strong connections to others outside the family. Looking after yourself is an important part of raising a strong family.What keeps you bonded with family? ›
Not only does sharing quality time strengthen and build family bonds, but it also provides a sense of belonging and security for everyone in the family. Research has shown that when families enjoy activities together, children not only learn important social skills but also have higher self-esteem.What is the best message for family? ›
Family Messages About Bonding
Life is better with a loving and caring family, and I consider myself extremely fortunate to have such a family. Life appears to be perfect for you and those around you. I hope we can always be together. We're all different people united by the glue known as 'love.
- The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall. - ...
- The way to get started is to quit talking and begin doing. - ...
- Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. ...
- If life were predictable it would cease to be life, and be without flavor. -
- "When you have a dream, you've got to grab it and never let go." ...
- "Nothing is impossible. ...
- "There is nothing impossible to they who will try." ...
- "The bad news is time flies. ...
- "Life has got all those twists and turns. ...
- "Keep your face always toward the sunshine, and shadows will fall behind you."
Traditions are the glue, the true and lasting bond that unite families with a sense of belonging, continuity, and routine that family members can depend on year after year, generation after generation. If you don't have any family traditions…don't get overwhelmed.
What ties a family together? ›
Positive family relationships are built on quality time, communication, teamwork and appreciation of each other.What is bonding in simple words? ›
bond·ing. : the formation of a close relationship (as between a mother and child or between a person and an animal) especially through frequent or constant association see male bonding.What makes a strong bond in a relationship? ›
Good communication is a key part of any relationship. When both people know what they want from the relationship and feel comfortable expressing their needs, fears, and desires, it can increase trust and strengthen the bond between you.What is family bond and cohesion? ›
Family bond and cohesion can be defined as a strong tie in any family setting that brings about the recognition of individual family member's rights and respect for such rights. Family cohesion is the warm or strong emotional ties that exist among family members. Family bond is the same as family cohesion.What makes a good family relationship? ›
In healthy family relationships, people trust and rely on each other for support, love, affection and warmth. Families often share common goals and work together to reach those goals (for example, children and young people may help their families get the dinner dishes done so that everyone can relax).What are the types of family bond and cohesion? ›
The four levels of cohesion, in ascending order, are (1) disengaged, (2) separated, (3) connected, and (4) enmeshed. In the disengaged family, the members are independent, and the emotional bonds are weak. Limited communication takes place among the members.Why is a strong family bond important? ›
Building forts, sharing stories, and just being together makes a difference in all of your lives. Family bonding time builds confidence, teaches children about interacting with others, and create wonderful memories that last a lifetime.How do you keep a strong bond with your family? ›
- Make eating together a habit. Find time to share a meal with your family, no matter how busy you are. ...
- Spend quality time. ...
- One-on-one time with each family member. ...
- Be involved. ...
- Share daily expressions of love and support.
Why is family important? Some advantages of having a family are increased happiness and satisfaction. Studies have shown that spending time with family can help reduce stress and anxiety, lead to a healthier lifestyle and lengthen your life. Family gives you motivation to be the best version of yourself.What is love in a family? ›
In the context of family love, the term “love” refers to bonds characterized by deep affection, respect, loyalty, and healthy attachment. Family relationships are different from other types of bonds.
How do you express love to family in words? ›
- Once a mother, always a mother.
- Family knows your flaws but loves you, anyway.
- Love your family as you love yourself.
- Family makes you who you are and who you aren't.
- God wouldn't have given you a family if He didn't think you needed it.
- Family is the heart of a home.
- “You can get everything in life you want if you will just help enough other people get what they want.” — ...
- “Inspiration does exist, but it must find you working.” — ...
- “Don't settle for average. ...
- “Show up, show up, show up, and after a while the muse shows up, too.” — ...
- “Don't bunt.
"Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength, while loving someone deeply gives you courage." "We are most alive when we are in love." "The only thing we never get enough of is love; and the only thing we never give enough of is love." "There is only one happiness in this life, to love and be loved."What are some strong quotes? ›
- “That which does not kill us makes us stronger.” – ...
- “Surprise yourself everyday with your own courage.” – ...
- “Courage is only an accumulation of small steps.” – ...
- “I like to use the hard times in the past to motivate me today.” – ...
- “Be thankful for what you have; you'll end up having more.
“It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” “Never give up, for that is just the place and time that the tide will turn.” “You just can't beat the person who won't give up.” “There is no failure except in no longer trying.”What are good short quotes? ›
“If I cannot do great things, I can do small things in a great way.” ~ Martin Luther King Jr.What are some 3 word quotes? ›
- “I'll be there.”
- “I love you.”
- “Maybe you're right.”
- “I trust you.”
- “Go for it.”
- “Got your back.”
- “How are you?”
- “I want you.”
Happy families show their affection for each other in a variety of ways, including: Telling family members how they feel about them. Showing their love for each other. Considering each other, including each other's feelings.What are 5 characteristics of strong families? ›
- Strong families express appreciation and affection. ...
- Strong families have a strong commitment to each other. ...
- Strong families spend enjoyable time together. ...
- Strong families manage stress and crisis effectively. ...
- Strong families have a sense of spiritual well-being.
have certain qualities that remain constant. They are built on safety, unconditional love, mutual respect, acceptance and flexibility.
What is the golden rule of family values? ›
"Treat all others as you would like to be treated yourself." The Golden Rule has proved its excellence as a moral guide since ancient times.What are 3 ways to be a loving family member? ›
- Admit when you are wrong. ...
- Smile at your kids when they walk into the room. ...
- Catch your child (and partner) doing something good and opens in a new windowpraise them in public for it. ...
- Share as many opens in a new windowfamily meals together as possible throughout the week.
Some include: support; love and caring for other family members; providing security and a sense of belonging; open communication; making each person within the family feel important, valued, respected and esteemed.What is family relationship in simple words? ›
Family relationship means any relationship by blood, marriage or adoption, not more remote than first cousin. The term “immediate family” includes the spouse; parents; children; siblings; mothers and fathers-in-law; sons and daughters-in-law; and brothers and sisters-in-law of the person specified.What is family togetherness? ›
: a state or feeling of closeness and happiness among people who are together as friends, family members, etc. family togetherness.Why is family bonding so important? ›
It strengthens family bonds
Families who share everyday activities together form strong, emotional ties. Studies have found that families who enjoy group activities together share a stronger emotional bond as well as an ability to adapt well to situations as a family.
These bonds are important because family helps us get through the most disastrous times and the best times. Family is important because they can offer support and security coupled with unconditional love; they will always look to see and bring out the best in you even if you cannot see it for yourself.